Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker develops high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions that enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular, and microscopic levels.
We have been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years and today, Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems, and a strong reputation among its customers. Worldwide, more than 7,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations.
Role in CoDiet
- Measurements of urine and plasma samples of well characterised CoDiet cohort(s) using the existing NMR- IVDr solution platform and Fourier instrument platform
- Quantification of dozens of metabolites in urine and plasma samples of CoDiet cohort including inflammatory biomarkers and lipoprotein subclass parameters, using existing IVDr Technology and Assay software suite.
- Coordination of inter-laboratory operability and ensuring that results are consistent
- Development of population specific NCD screening tool for IVDr solution platform and Fourier instrument platform
- Birk Schütz – Head of Solution Development
- Iris Mangelschots – President AIC Division
- Claire Cannet – Market Manager Clinical
- Hartmut Schäfer – Technology Office
- Manfred Spraul – External Consultant