Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialisation, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges.
Role in CoDiet
Researchers at Imperial laid the foundations for CoDiet, with Professor Gary Frost leading on the development of the project proposal and bringing the partners together, bringing
The Imperial team will be involved in many aspects of the CoDiet project, including:
- Leading the project’s work on a technology-assisted literature triage;
- Trialling the innovative, diet-monitoring, smart camera technology, which was also developed by Imperial researchers;
- Evaluating the tool that will use AI to deliver personalised dietary advice, which will be developed over the project;
- Leading the project’s policy translation and analysis, including developing a tool that can simulate how diet and other risk factors affect the development of diseases at a population level;
- Leading the project’s communication, dissemination and exploitation to enhance the project’s impact.
- Professor Gary Frost
- Dr Benny Lo
- Professor Franco Sassi
- Dr Joram Posma
- Professor Robert Shorten
- Dr Isabel Garcia Perez
- Dr Jack Olney
- Mr Harry Jenkins